Sep 20, 2010

EXTRA POSITIVE !!!

Hi students,  last day in class we read  a text about Leona Lewis. Do you remember ?? Just in case, I will remind you about the most relevant details of her life and career. She is a British singer and songwriter who became worldwide famous after her participation in the Bristish TV show X- FACTOR. Lewis has released two albums to date, Spirit and Echo, in 2007 and 2009 respectively and she has sold over 6.5 million copies.
Well, and now my question is: do you want to win an Extra positive ? If so, you only have to do the following task:
1. Click on this link 
2. Watch the video and answer the following questions:
    a) In what city is this video filmed ? How do you know that ? ( Give at least 2 reasons )
    b) What do you know about this city? ( Famous places, monuments, shops, historical events....)
    c) Describe the beginning of the video.
3. E-mail me your answers.
    
P.S. I'm sorry, I couldn't embed this video because it is not allowed : ( In any case, I will add the song to the blog IPOD.
Have fun !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas countdown !!

New Year's Countdown